Pride Victory 9 Mobility Scooter
The Pride Victory 9 Mobility Scooter is the perfect all-around mid-size scooter which is affordable without compromising important specifications. This scooter is perfect to get the most bang for your buck with value, size, and flexibility. The Pride Victory 9 Mobility Scooter can reach top speeds of up 5.3 miles per hour and drive range of up to 13 miles on a single charge.
Bright and Bold- The Candy Apple Red finish of the Pride Victory 9 Mobility Scooter is the right level of bright and bold. This sleek color is excellent for a wide variety of mobility scooter riders. The stylish and sleek tires are low-profile and are designed to be skid-free on many surfaces.
Pathway Illumination- Ride your mobility scooter indoors in dark places or outside at night with the full LED lighting package on the Pride Victory 9 Mobility Scooter. This mobility scooter is equipped with long-lasting, maximum intensity front headlights to light up even the darkest of nighttime spaces.
Simple Controls- This mobility scooter features simple controls, without too many complicated bells and whistles. Whether you’re a first-time mobility scooter buyer or a seasoned rider, operating the Pride Victory 9 Mobility Scooter is simple.
Style, Comfort, and Performance- This all-around high performance mobility scooter model is made to be stylish and comfortable, without compromising its performance. This scooter is backed by Pride’s lifetime limited warranty on the frame and 2-year warranty on the electronic components and drivetrain.
Victory 9 Mobility Scooter Specs
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.3 mph maximum speed
- 40.25″ turning radius
- Up to 13 miles per charge
- 18″ x 17″ Pinchless hinge, black vinyl seat with 8-point swivel and sliders for increased comfort
- Feather-touch disassembly
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Delta tiller
- Crush proof front basket
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Auto connecting front to rear harness
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- HCPCS Code: K0800 – Group 1 Standard