Pride Jazzy Evo-613 Electric Wheelchair
The new Pride Jazzy EVO-613 Electric Wheelchair is available with either the standard SLA U-1 batteries or upgraded Lithium ion batteries. Both options delivery plenty of power, speed, and charge range. The Lithium ion version will give you a faster charging time, sustained power performance, lighter weight, and a longer life. The look of the EVO is sleek and modern. 6 color options are available in a muted matte finish. Comfort and convenience come through in the EVO’s memory foam high-back seat which allows you to adjust your seat depth and go into a semi-recline. Good posture and proper positioning are achieved with the EVO’s height, width, and angle adjustable armrests. The highlight of the seat is its single post which allows the seat to swivel.
The Lithium ion battery upgrade is the premiere feature of the EVO, but the ride of the EVO is just as impressive. A narrow base width of just 22” along with a 22” turning radius courtesy of Pride’s Mid-Wheel 6 Technology makes the EVO highly maneuverable in tight spaces such as hallways and bathrooms. The Mid-Wheel 6 Technology also works with Pride’s Active-Trac Suspension, 3” ground clearance, and 13” drive wheels to deliver a power wheelchair capable of navigating uneven terrain while keeping you safe and balanced.
The EVO represents several steps forward in the Pride Jazzy line. First and foremost is the option for a Lithium ion battery which is lighter in weight, more powerful, has a longer charge range, a faster charge time and has and overall longer life. A modern matte finish on the base’s shroud with a sharply stitched memory foam high-back give the EVO an attractive, statement-making appearance. An ability to navigate type spaces inside the house due to a narrow base and mid-wheel drive technology while still having great clearance, reliable suspension and large drive wheels make the EVO about as well-rounded power wheelchair for all your life’s destinations.
Pride Jazzy Evo-613 Features
- Narrow base width of just 22”
- 17 Miles per charge with standard batteries and 21 miles with Lithium ion
- Mid-Wheel 6 Technology creates tight 22” turning radius
- Active-Trac (ATX) Suspension provides smooth ride on uneven surfaces
- Memory Foam padded high-back seat that swivels
- Drive Range: 17.00 miles
- Top Speed: 5.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 94 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 22.00″
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 240 lbs.
Jazzy Evo-613 Dimensions and Warranty
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Narrow base width of only 22″
- Maximum speed up to 5.1 mph
- 3″ Ground clearance for
- 13″ solid drive tires
- Per charge range up to 17 miles with U1 SLA batteries and up to 21 miles with lithium ion (200 lbs.)
- Mid-wheel 6® Technology offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Pride’s patented Active-Trac (ATX) Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Memory foam high-back seat with single seat post allows the user to swivel
- Available depth-adjustable seat sizes: 16″ W x16″-18″ D, 18″ W x 18″-20″ D, 20″ W x 18″-20″
- Height, width, and angle adjustable armrests
- Flip-up, height, angle, and depth adjustable foot platform
- Removable matte-finish color-through shrouds
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)