Pride Jazzy 600-ES Electric Wheelchair
The Pride Jazzy 600-ES Electric Wheelchair exhibits all the quality and durability that you are accustomed to in a Jazzy power wheelchair and boasts a per charge range of up to 17 miles. The compact design of the 600ES creates a small 20.5″ turning radius that is ideal for tight spaces. The Jazzy 600ES also has the Active-Trac ATX Suspension system that smooths your ride and allows you to use this chair outdoors as well.
The design of the Jazzy 600ES includes six-wheels-on-the-ground technology for increased stability and smoother stops and starts. The mid-wheel drive style allows for a super tight turning radius, while the 14″ drive wheels allow you to travel over multiple surfaces and terrains. Powerful NF-22 batteriesare standard on this model, giving the drive range you are looking for!
The Jazzy 600ES provides many easy-to-use features that enhance the user’s overall experience. The chair’s freewheel lever system is side-mounted, providing you easier accessibility. The battery box is positioned to provide you with a simple way to access the batteries from the front of the chair. The Jazzy 600ES comes with FREE 1-Year In-Home Service. If you experience a problem with your scooter during the first twelve months, simply call SpinLife to arrange for a technician to come to your home for diagnosis and repair. You may also choose to extend this service for up to three years for an additional charge.
Pride 600-ES Features
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Active-Trac Suspension system and patented Mid-Wheel 6 technology
- Front & rear OMNI-casters
- 60″ lap belt included!
- 20.5″ turning radius
- 6 Wheels on-the-ground
- Range: 16.65 miles
- Drive Range: 17.00 miles
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 124 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 20.50″
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 240 lbs.
600-ES Dimensions and Warranty
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph
- 20.5″ turning radius
- Up to 17 miles per charge
- Depth adjustable, limited recline high back seat
- In-line joystick mount
- Flip-up, height adjustable foot platform
- Black, flat-free, non-marking tires
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear to prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy front access to batteries
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
There are no reviews yet.