Pride Go-Go Ultra X Mobility Scooter
The Pride Ultra X Mobility Scooter is a lightweight agile scooter that’s great for use indoors or outdoors on smooth, level ground. The Go-Go Ultra X comes with 12 AH batteries, charger, flat-free tires and a front basket. The batteries can be charged on or off the scooter and the charging port is located on the battery box. The seat swivels for easy on and off access.
The Go Go Ultra X is the only compact scooter that offers a handle-bar style tiller for those that prefer this style. The budget minded price of this scooter combined with Pride’s excellent service and warranties are a combination that can’t be beat. There is a covered back pocket for your cell phone, keys and other personal items.
The Go-Go Ultra X is so small and compact that it turns on a dime, and lightweight components make it easy to handle. It comes apart in 5 pieces, the heaviest piece weighs only 29 lbs. for the 3-wheel and 34 lbs. on the 4-wheel. The seat swivels for easy on and off access. It’s easy to take apart for transport, and the individual pieces are small enough to fit in the trunk of even the smallest car.
Pride Go-Go Ultra X Features
- 3 & 4-Wheel Models Available!
- Charge the batteries on or off the scooter
- Attractive aluminum wheels with non-marking tires
- Breathable mesh seat
- Charging port on tiller for convenience
- Drive Range: up to 6.6 miles
- Max Speed: 4.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 34 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 92 lbs.
Go-Go Ultra X Dimensions and Warranty
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- (3W) Up to 4.3 mph maximum speed; (4) up to 4.1 mph maximum speed
- (3W) up to 8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., (4W) up to 8.9 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- New! Mesh back, 17”x17” compact foldable seat
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port conveniently located on tiller to charge your scooter The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- HCPCS Code: K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria