Pride GO-GO Endurance Li Mobility Scooter
There’s a reason the Pride Go-Go Endurance Li Mobility Scooter has “endurance” in its title. This mobility scooter model comes with a powerful battery to allow for a super reliable scooter that can fully charge faster and provide a longer battery life cycle than traditional scooter batteries. Lithium-Ion battery packs are the same type of batteries that are in electric vehicles and phones.
Not only is this impressive new scooter model operational with a lithium battery, but it also has the option to upgrade to a 16 MAXX amp hour version, which allows mobility scooter riders an even better driving range per single charge. This lightweight scooter can reach maximum speeds of up to 4.2 miles per hour.
Pride GO-GO Endurance Li Top Features
Portability- The lightweight lithium battery which comes with this Pride Go-Go Endurance Li Mobility Scooter makes travelling with the scooter even easier. Compared to other mobility scooters without this type of battery, this means your scooter will be even lighter, making transporting your scooter simple.
Fast Charging- The new technology of utilizing a lithium battery means the battery will charge faster and have a longer overall lifespan. When compared to traditional mobility scooters, it can charge up to 140% faster and have a 300% longer battery life cycle. This scooter is an excellent investment that will hold up for many years!
Seat Width Options- Pick the seat width that is best suited for your body type with options for either a 17”x 17” or an upgraded, larger 20”x 18” swivel sweat with adjustable arm rests. The choice for a smaller or larger seat width can make all the difference in comfort while riding your mobility scooter.
Color Shrouds- Similarly to other Go-Go models, Pride mobility includes two interchangeable color shrouds to allow users to change the color of their scooter. This model comes with exciting and unique colors not offered on the other Go-Go models, which includes shrouds in Matte Garnet Red and Euro Gray.
Endurance Li Mobility Scooter Specs
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Standard 8 Ah airline-safe* lithium-ion battery pack or upgrade to the 16Ah MAXX** battery box for additional range
- Maximum speed up to 4.2 mph
- 48.25” turning radius
- Up to 7.2 miles (8Ah*); Up to 14.4 miles (16Ah** MAXX) per charge
- 17”x17” or 20”x18” swivel seat with flip-up, height and angle adjustable armrests
- Pride’s front and rear suspension CTS Suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter and rest your wrists
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand and easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces
- High-intensity LED headlight on tiller
- Off-board charger port conveniently on your tiller
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable Garnet Red (matte) and Euro Grey colored shrouds
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
My friend recommended this mobility scooter for me. I have used it ever since. I feel like I can keep up with my grandkids now despite my arthritis.
Tyrone Calvert –
This is a topic that’s near to my heart… Cheers! Where are your contact details though?
I am part of a group at church for older women. When I said I was in the market for a mobility scooter, they recommended this pride go go. Like the poster above I have arthritis and a bad back. Using this scooter helps me get around and feel young still even when my body does not.