Pride Elite Traveller Plus Mobility Scooter
The Pride Mobility Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus Mobility Scooter offers all of the features of the Elite Traveller, plus even more! This model offers additional space for riders looking for a more spacious or roomy mobility scooter.
When compared to the traditional Go-Go Elite model, the driver’s seat is both longer and wider. Like the standard Elite Traveller model, the Elite Traveller Plus is also available in 3-wheel or 4-wheel options. The Elite Traveller Plus also offers increased maximum speeds, and longer driving distances on a single charge.
Pride Elite Traveller Top Features
Driving Range- If you’re in the market for a long-lasting scooter to travel long distances, the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus Mobility Scooter is for you. Both the 3-wheel and 4-wheel options offer the longest driving range of any of the scooters in Pride Mobility’s Go-Go product line.
Speed- The 3-wheel and 4-wheel options can travel at speeds up to 4.5 mph, compared to only 4mph offered on the Go-Go Elite Traveller scooter.
Weight Capacity- This model is a good choice for those needing a higher weight capacity. The maximum weight capacity is 300 pounds.
Changeable Shrouds- Just like the Go-Go Elite Traveller standard option, the plus model also allows users the option to switch between red and blue finishes with the interchangeable shrouds. This customizable option is unique to these scooters and makes riding fun!
Leg Room- Compared to the standard Go-Go Elite Traveller, the Plus option adds an additional three inches of legroom, making this a suitable choice for taller or larger riders. For those who find the standard model to be too small, upgrading to the plus is an excellent option.
Elite Traveller Plus Mobility Scooter Specs
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.5 mph maximum speed
- 34.5″ turning radius
- Up to 10.25 miles per charge
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Standard LED lighting
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- HCPCS Code: K0806 – Group 2 Standard (Must be billed to Medicare as either a beneficiary requested upgrade with a properly executed ABN, or as an upgrade at no additional charge to the beneficiary.)