Healthcare Tranzit Go Power Chair
The Tranzit Go is a revolutionary foldable Power Wheelchair designed to improve the lives of users globally. A foldable and lightweight frame allows for users to be completely independent, and use the chair both indoors and outdoors.
Weighing only 56 pounds with the best Li-Ion battery, the Tranzit Go is easy to fold, pickup, stow, and Go!
The Tranzit Go design was inspired by the lack of lightweight power wheelchairs available in the market. Derived from our 25 years of manufacturing mobility products, the Tranzit Go remains synonymous with Karman Healthcare’s highly held quality standards, innovation, and practicality for users on a daily basis.
The best raw materials, and components were sourced to truly create a lightweight, and functional every day power wheelchair. Featuring a standard 15 mile driving range (optional 30 mile), the high quality Lithium Ion batteries are lightweight, and can be removed from the chair to shed even further weight.
Tranzit Go Features
- Weighs only 56 lbs (without battery)
- Folding and Lightweight Frame
- Padded Seat and Padded Backrest
- Flip Up Footplate
- Storage Pouch Under Seat
- Padded Flip Back Armrest
- 8″ x 1.5″ Solid Polyurethane Front Caster
- 12.5″ x 2″ Solid Polyurethane Rear Caster
- Folded Dimensions 25 x 14 x 32 inches
- Lithium Ion Battery (Optional Second Battery)
- Removable Joystick (mounted left or right side)
- Weight with One Battery only 59 lbs (62 lbs w/optional 2nd Battery)
- Turning Radius 35″
- Maximum Obstruction Height 1.20 inch.
- Maximum Gradient Slope 8 degrees
- Maximum Speed: 3.75 mph
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs