Golden Technologies LiteRider SLA Battery
Delivering power when you need it, the Mighty Max ML22-12 12 Volt 22 AH uses a state of the art, heavy-duty, calcium-alloy grid that provides exceptional performance and service life in both float and cyclic applications.
The ML22-12 is an Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology with a valve regulated design, that can be used in enclosed and indoor environments without leaking or maintenance, providing a superior performance for thousands of models.
Mighty Max SLA batteries are utilized in a wide variety of applications including; Consumer Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Engine Starters, Golf Carts, Hunting, Lawn and Garden Tools, Medical Mobility, Motorcycles, Power sports, Portable Tools, Solar, Toys and Hobby, Access Control Devices, Emergency Lighting, Security and more.
LiteRider SLA Battery Features
- ML22-12 SLA is a 12V 22AH Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable maintenance free battery, Pack of 2 – UL Certified
- Dimensions: 7.17 inches x 3.03 inches x 6.57 inches. Terminal: Nut and Bolt. Listing is for the Battery and Screws only. No wire harness or mounting accessories included
- SLA / AGM spill proof battery has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperatures, long service life and deep discharge recover
- Rechargeable battery that can be mounted in any position, resists shocks and vibration. Long lasting high performance in high and low temperatures
- Backed by a 30 day refund policy and full 1 year warranty