EWheels EW-14 Mobility Scooter
A scooter built to fit your personal needs; versatile, adjustable, comfortable, and long lasting. With features like these the EWheels EW-14 Mobility Scooter could just be the scooter you’ve been searching for.
With a maximum speed of 15 miles per hour, this scooter has got you covered on various terrains with a charge lasting you 40 miles per use. Built on 4 large, durable wheels this scooter allows you to go anywhere you like.
The EW-14 Mobility Scooter’s impressive sleek style and performance does not stop there. This scooter includes premium technology allowing you to manually or electronically start this scooter with an installed remote key fob. As well as unseen features, including an alarm system, secure under seat storage, and a lockable rear storage box, giving you options and peace of mind. The EWheels EW-14 Mobility Scooter does not fail to impress.
Top EWheels EW-14 Mobility Scooter Features
High Maximum Speed – The EW-14 cruises at top speeds of 15 MPH. Many other mobility scooters don’t break 10 MPH.
All-Terrain – The EWheels EW-14 is an all-terrain mobility scooter. The scooter comes with four large wheels to make it easy to ride over all different types of tough terrain. If you are going off road, the EW-14 is the right model for you.
Long Battery Life – If you are worried about the length of battery life for your scooter, look no further than the EWheels EW-14. With 40 miles of battery life, you will get plenty of distance before your next charge.
Remote Key Fob – EWheels includes a remote key fob with all their mobility scooters. The key fob allows you to start your scooter manually or electronically.
Fully Assembled – Do you want a mobility scooter that is ready to go once you receive it? Well, the EW-14 is as close to ready as you will get with it already pre-assembled upon arrival.
EWheels EW-14 Mobility Scooter Review
Dimensions and Specifications
- Maximum Speed: 15 MPH (varies based on riders weight and driving terrain)
- Travel Range: 40 MILES (varies based on riders weight and driving terrain)
- Motor: 500 watt Trans-Axel Motor
- Weight Capacity: 350 LBS
- Batteries: 48 Volt, 20 AH
- Rear View Mirrors: Yes, Two Mirrors
- Brakes: Front and Rear Drum Brakes
- Brake Levers: Front and Rear
- Storage: Rear Box Storage & Under Seat Storage both secure lockable
- Variable Twist Throttle: Yes
- Seat Size: 14 “ Wide and 23” Deep
- Seat Base Height: From Floor Height 30”
- Smart Charger: Yes
- Bag Hook: Yes
- Parking Brake: Yes
- Front Storage Area: Two Storage Bins
- Reverse Switch: Yes
- Electric Horn: Yes
- Gauges: Yes, Speedometer with Battery Gauge
- 3 Speed Settings Low, Medium and High
- Climbing: 12 degrees
- Lighting Package: Turn Signals, Brake Lights, High/Low Beam Headlight, Rear Light
- Keyless Key Fob: Yes, Power on/off
- Anti-theft Alarm System: Yes, Keyless Remote
- Battery Indicator Gauge: Yes
- Tire Size: Front and Rear Tire Size 15”/3”
- Rear & Side Reflectors: Yes
- Aluminum Rims: Yes
- Scooter Length: 70”
- Scooter Width: 31”
- Scooter Height: 44”
- Deck Height: 12”
- Ground Clearance: 6.5”
- Wheel Base: 52”
- Front & Rear Suspension: Two Heavy Duty Shocks
- Scooter Weight: 250 LBS
- Scooter Ship Weight: 355 LBS
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- 3 Years – Frame components: including platform, seat post, and frame
- 1 Year – Electronic components
- 6 Months – Batteries
This scooter looks even more sleek in person. I got this as a gift from my son and daughter combined. It has been so easy to ride and it makes me feel powerful.