EWheels EW-11 Mobility Scooter
The EWheels EW-11 Mobility Scooter, is one of the only mobility scooters that allows a second passenger to come for the ride! So there is no need to have two scooters, when you can have the EW-11. Even when there are two passengers riding, the EW-11 can travel up to 40 miles per charge. So you and a passenger can go on long rides through the park or do whatever adventure awaits you.
Looking for a mobility scooter with speed? The EW-11 is perfect for you then! This scooter is able to hit a top speed of 18 miles per hour. Allowing you to cruise around town, without slowing anyone up. Also, the scooter has a weight capacity of 400 pounds.
Going out into town and need a place to hold your items? The Ew-11 has storage under the seat and one attached to the back. The one on the back, you can actually detach and use as a bag. If you are worried about leaving you scooter somewhere, don’t be! The EW-11 has an anti theft alarm, warning you of someone trying to steal your belongings or mobility scooter.
Top EWheels EW-11 Mobility Scooter Features
Holds up to Two Passengers – The E-Wheels EW-11 Mobility has room for two! No need to bring a second scooter on the trip when you have the EW-11.
Lots of Storage Space – Storage space on the mobility scooter is something a lot of previous customers say they are glad to have. Why? It allows you to bring along food, drinks, sweatshirts and other belongings to ensure your comfortability throughout the day.
Long Distance on One Charge – The E-Wheels EW-11 has a 40 mile range on one charge. Yes, you heard that right! A long adventure won’t hold you back any longer.
Comes Fully Assembled – Assembly is always a pain. No one wants to bring out the tools and start on a full day project of assembling your new purchase. That is why EWheels ships their products fully assembled!
E-Wheels EW-11 Mobility Scooter Review
EWheels EW-11 Dimensions and Warranty
- Front Seat: Extended Saddle Seat with 2 rider capacity
- Front seat: Size 23 “ x 13“ x 11” (LxWxH)
- Front Seat: 27” from ground
- Steering Height 37” from Ground
- Rear Foot Rest: Folding footrest for 2nd passenger
- Power: Electric 48 volts
- Watts: 500 Watt
- Motor Type: Trans-axle motor
- Amps: 20 AH
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Dimensions: 67” x 29” x 38”
- Floor Clearance: 5”
- Front Basket: 12” x 12” x 8”
- Batteries: (4) 12 volt Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free
- Forward/Reverse switch: Yes
- High/ Low Speed switch:
- 3 position switch: Low/Med/High
- Front tire size: 10” x 3”
- Rear tire size: 10” x 3”
- Charger: 48-volt Smart Charger included
- Throttle Type: Variable Twist Throttle
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Front and rear drum brakes
- Drive System: 500 Watt Trans-axle
- Headlight: High/Low Beam
- Rear lights: Brake Lights
- Carton Size: 63” x 36” x 54”
- Scooter Weight: 285lbs
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Front: Frame suspension fork
- Rear: Two heavy-duty shock absorbers
- Reflectors: Yes
- Warranty: Limited 3 Year Warranty
E-Wheels Warranty Details
- 3 Years – Frame components: including platform, seat post, and frame
- 1 Year – Electronic components
- 6 Months – Batteries
My wife and I use this scooter together which seats 2 people. I thought it might be tight but it is really spacious for both of us. I think most scooters do not look as good as this scooter model. We live in CA and we take this scooter to the pier with us. We get several days use of the battery without having to charge it. I hope this review helps someone else who is thinking of buying this scooter.
Some scooters only go up to a few miles per hour. This scooter is so fast and able to really move. Sometimes when you are on your own it’s nice to go really fast and enjoy the ride. The storage box in the front is very nice to bring along my water and some snacks when I head to the park. I really like this mobility scooter.